Σάββατο 26 Αυγούστου 2017

“THE LORD IS MY GOOD SHEPHERD” (Psalm 23, John:10:11, 27-29)





Φωτογραφία του χρήστη Εκκλησια ΤΟΥ ΘΕΟΥ - Church of GOD.
“1 The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.” (Psalm 23)


“11 I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.
12 But he that is an hireling, and not the shepherd, whose own the sheep are not, seeth the wolf coming, and leaveth the sheep, and fleeth: and the wolf catcheth them, and scattereth the sheep.
13 The hireling fleeth, because he is an hireling, and careth not for the sheep.
14 I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.
15 As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep…..
27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:
28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.” (John 10:11-15, 27-29)


-1- MY GOOD SHEPHERD JESUS CHRIST DOES NOT WANT ME! WHAT ABOUT YOU?
All you need, all you are looking for in your life to find and obtain such as health, strength, love – joy – peace – creativity and success, the Good Shepherd, your Creator and Son of the Living God wants and is Mighty to give you, under the one presupposition: YOU to accept Him as the Shepherd of your life! Accept Him today and make Him the Shepherd of your life!

-2- MY GOOD SHEPHERD JESUS CHRIST GIVES ME REST 9N GREEB POSTURES – HE LEADS ME BESIDE THE STILL WATERS! YOU, WHY ARE YOU SO TIRED AND MISERARBLE?
I’ve been one of the most tired, hopeless desperate, but I did not quit seeking the LIFE! The Good Shepherd Jesus Christ, Who found me and invited me, has and gives the Water of Life that quenched my thirst, is Him Who gives rest and revives each and every-one who is thirsty and comes to Him to drink! (John 7:37-39). He did to me and to myriads of people! Come to Him and drink from His cool and clean Water and live the True Life! 

-3- MY GOOD SHEPHERD RESTORES MY SOUL AS HE LEADS ME IN THE PATHS OF RIGHTEOUSNESS!
I was so down, so heavy laden in my life, so nobody and nothing could lift me up! CHRIST, as soon as I tested Him, He lifted me up! He restored me, on my feet and higher than that! His Word writes that He lifts us up to heavenlies, up to His Throne!!! (Ephesians 2:1-6, Revelation 3:21) Think who else god or man can do that?


-4- TOGETHER WITH MY GOOD SHEPHERD JESUS CHRIST WHEN I REACH TO DEATH I ‘LL FEAR NO EVIL AS HIS ROD AND STAFF COMFORT ME!
Like a good shepherd stretches his staff and catches back his trapped sheep at a bad place in the risk to be teared in pieces by a wild animal or to be thrown down the precipice, same way the Good Shepherd JESUS CHRIST, every time I escaped from His safe presence and His other sheep companion, He came and by the Love of His staff and rod caught me and brought me back close to Him, into His Arms! How much I thank Him and love Him! Today, you that you are in danger at the brick of your life, please let Him pool you and bring you close to Him! He is the One who loves you indeed! Who cares for you as none else, and is able to heal your wounds! He knows how to cure your soul’s traumas, because He was wounded for your transgressions (Isaiah 53:5) and might give you His Heavenly perfect Healing, by His stripes!


-5- MY GOOD SHEPHERD JESUS CHRIST HAS PREPARED A TABLE IN THE PRESENCE OF MY ENEMIES!
My Good Shepherd JESUS CHRIST is the King of kings and the Lord of lords, He is the Ruler Sabaoth – the Lord of Hosts – to Whom has been given each and every Authority on Heaven and earth! (Mathew 28:18) and God Father has promised : “SIT THOU ON MY RIGHT HAND UNTIL I MAKE THY FOES THY FOOTSTOOL.” (Acts 2:35) Unlike He did to David, as well to each and every of His men, prophets, kings, Israel, after the victories He used to breakthrough against their enemies, same way He is doing to me and to you! He prepares a table before us in the presence of our enemies! Is there any such great Victory – Blessing – Honor and Glory than that?


-6- MY GOOD SHEPHERD JESUS CHRIST RUNS ME OVER WITH THE ANOINTING OF HIS HOLY SPIRIT!
From the time on that you make JESUS CHRIST your Shepherd in your daily life, His anointing – His Presence by His Holy Spirit – it’s His promise that will overflow you and run over you with a wonderful way, so that you might do His wonderful deeds together with His Body (His Ekkesia)! I believe that you are clever enough spiritually to say: “YES, I DO WANT THAT GOOD SHEPHERD! I say NO to each and every bad shepherd that hurt me, and made me suffer in vain, so much in my life!”


-7- GRACE AND MERCY FROM Y GOOD SHEPHERD WILL FOLLOW ALL THE DAYS OF MY LIFE! AND I WILL DWELL WHERE I LIKE TO SO MUCH: AT HIS HOUSE FOR EVER!
Mankind history, my personal history, all people lives history that I know, and the life of the people in the Holy Bible teach us and reveal that: No human being, no family, no state or nation or people never lived – neither might live with true love, joy, peace, harmony, goodness, solidarity and progress without the Grace of God Creator and His mercy! When these missed and do not exist, reality is the following: Hatred – darkness – fear – violence – war –lies – injustice – sorrow – death – misfortune – sickness and pain – tears – hell! Oppositely, wherever and whenever the Good Shepherd gives Grace and Mercy there was and there is: Love – Light – Peace – Truth – Righteousness - Justice – Joy – life - Healing – Paradise! You, today, what do you want in your life out of all the above? You are free to choose! However, be very careful to realize that YOU have alone the responsibility of your choice, and no one else! May God enlighten you and bless you to choose Him as your Good Shepherd! I confirm you that you’ll take the most Wise and Perfect Decision in your life ever, so that you might rejoice in this earthly life, as well in eternity, you, Kingdom of Heaven, plus many more together!!!
Φωτογραφία του χρήστη Εκκλησια ΤΟΥ ΘΕΟΥ - Church of GOD.


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου