Δευτέρα 8 Φεβρουαρίου 2021

… TO BE HEALED! (Healing Testimony)

Confess your sins to one another, and pray (arch. ‘Wish’) for one another to be healed. The prayer of the law that is made fervently is very valid. (James 5:16)      

And there came many of them that believed, confessing publicly, and manifesting their works. (Acts 19:18)

I confess: A) I confess my sins to a priest, B) I personally confess to someone something that was hidden.

Offense: (legal) the lightest form of an offense punishable by a fine or penalties of up to one month A) error, misdemeanor B) insignificant error compared to something else. "He committed a crime, he did not commit any crime."

Three Simple and Clear Conditions for Healing:

(1) Your personal Confession of your sins, or your mistakes, or your sins, to a person you trust! He can be your priest, that is, your spiritual one. He can be your shepherd and teacher in the Word of God. He can be a 'father' in the spiritual sense who loves you and cares about you genuinely and truly! Or even your spiritual 'mother'. That you trust him or her.

(2) Your personal Wish and prayer for your brother, your sister 'in Christ', has enormous Power in the Holy, Good and Righteous Heart of our Heavenly Father, who is enthroned through our Savior and Lord JESUS ​​CHRIST, each sick and sick man!

(3) Your personal fervent Prayer, that is, Prayer to God, with all your heart and with all your soul, and with all your strength!

Example of my living Testimony:

On Thursday 28th and Friday 29th January, the situations of my family, led us for two consecutive nights, my wife, my two daughters and I to unite spiritually and mentally even more before the Presence of God, with thanksgiving, with praise spontaneous, with confession, which started from me, and continued from my wife and my daughters! I personally confessed my sins, which I had never confessed to anyone for many years! The blessed Holy Spirit moved wonderfully between us, these two nights, so that He gave us Heavenly words: consolation, encouragement, poems, new ode to God!

Result:

On Monday, February 1, I went to my urologist who has been watching me for 3-4 years for examinations, because I had intense discomfort in my prostate in the previous days, intense urination for a long time. He did an ultrasound of me at all the relevant points, and wrote me biochemical tests, which I did on Tuesday, February 2nd. The results surprised me, praising and thanking our Savior and Healer Lord JESUS ​​CHRIST!:

-A- The ultrasound showed the volume of my prostate from 34 cc (which was in April ΄20) reduced to 27 cc! Note that this was eagerly requested in our prayer with Efterpi, but it did not happen, until on Thursday, January 28, I confessed my sins to my wife and daughters!

-B- The biochemical tests that came out on Thursday, February 4 and the doctor saw were very good!

-C- Another measurement showed much better results than similar to 2017! "Anastasie, you are VERY GOOD," my urologist told me!

All Glory, Praise, Honor, Worship and Adoration belong to the Holy, Righteous, All-Good and Philanthropic God and our Father through our Lord and High Priest JESUS ​​CHRIST, AMEN !!! 


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου